The Service Visit
How to Get Ready for Your Service Visit
Thank you for trusting us with your carpet cleaning project. When we’re finished, your home will be sparkling clean, fresh and beautiful—guaranteed!
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
1. Please advise your technician about any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture; weak legs, loose tops, etc.
2. Please vacuum your carpeting before we arrive.
3. Please pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
4. Also, please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture or beds which may be touching the carpet.
5. Remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location during the cleaning
6. Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
7. Furniture like China cabinets, sectional sofas, beds, dressers, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture will not be moved unless specifically requested at the time of scheduling your appointment. (extra charges will apply)
8. Please call to your technician’s attention any spots or stains which may require specialized spot removal techniques.
9. For your pets’ peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
10. A special note about odors:
*We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels and “off gasing”.
11. For safety’s sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
12. During and after cleaning your carpets will be damp, please use extreme caution when walking from carpet to hard surfaces and it may be slippery.
13. Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for you, please let us know!